Relax & Sing
introduction to singing technique
step by step
Join this small group in a six-week gentle Introduction to singing technique for adult beginners
Course starts Tuesday October 1st 2019
Crouch End, London N8
- Do you have anxiety/fear/issues regarding singing?
- Want more confidence?
- Want to learn to relax and control your voice?
- Want to feel safe to express yourself?
Six Week Course Enrolling Now - Places limited to 6 people
Many people feel uncomfortable with their voices.
You are not alone!
Relax and Sing
Safe in a small group, setting , in the comfort of my home, you can explore your relationship with your voice, discover barriers and learn practical, relaxed methods to move forward with your singing.
Shy people and anxious beginners are all made very welcome, with no fear of embarrassment or exposure.
Freeing your voice can have remarkable benefits - improving your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
You will learn
- Relaxation techniques
- How feelings, memories and unhelpful beliefs affect confidence.
- Natural breathing
- Guided imagery & visualisation
- How to "warm-up" your voice
- Core principles and techniques of natural voice production.
- The Anxiety affect
- Applying our skills to songs
Next course starts:
Tuesday October 1st 2019 for 6 weeks
Time: 10am - 11.30am
October 1st, 8th, 15th (no session on 23rd) 29th
November 5th, 12th.
Includes 6 x 90 minute sessions, course materials, recorded exercises and ongoing online resources.