Relax & Sing!
- Does singing worry you?
- Want to get into good vocal habits in a friendly group?
- Want more confidence about being heard?
- Want to sing a variety of song styles?
This welcoming, safe, small group course is the place for you!
I have been running these popular adult beginner courses since 2006, with very positive feedback! here
Many attendees have continued to sing and enjoy their voices, having gained confidence by learning practical techniques and having more control of their voice.
Encouraging adult beginners, anxious and shy voices.
Particularly suitable for beginners, anxious singers and those new to singing technique.
Nobody will have to sing alone.
Shy people and anxious beginners all made very welcome
- Consider possible emotional connections/ feelings, memories and unhelpful beliefs that may affect your confidence.
- Discover the importance and influence of breathing, visualisation and relaxation through practical exercises.
- Explore core principles and techniques of natural voice production.
- Calm your nerves
- Group songs in a variety of styles to put the learning into context
- Relaxation techniques
- Breath work
- Guided imagery & visualisation
- Playing with the voice
- Vocal Tone
- Introduction to harmonising.
- Identify unhelpful vocal habits (Not at all Scary!)
- Course content is planned to suit enrolled members
Many people feel uncomfortable with their voices.
With over 20 years of voice training, coaching and therapeutic work with non-singers and beginner adults I understand the fears and anxieties many people feel.
Shy people and anxious beginners all made very welcome, with no fear of embarrassment.
Freeing your voice can have remarkable benefits in many ways.
Sing songs in harmony, unison and rounds. World songs, jazz, folk, sea shanties, musical theatre and anything else we fancy!
To Be Arranged
Crouch End, London N8