Relax & Sing
Gentle Introduction to singing technique for adult beginners
step by step
NEW: 5 week course:
Starts Tuesday November 19th
CROUCH END, LONDON N8
"Heather is the teacher you always wanted. Warm, friendly, inspiring, encouraging...."
Free Your Voice for Christmas!
- Do you have any anxiety about singing?
- Want more confidence?
- Want to learn the fundamentals of singing technique?
- Worry about "doing it wrong" and being embarrassed?
- Want to learn to relax and control your voice?
- Want to feel safe to express yourself in a small group?
Dates & Times
Tuesday November 19th to Tuesday December 17th, 10am - 11.30am
Crouch End, London N8.
Free parking, Buses W3, W5, 91,41. Train: Harringay. Nearest Tube: Finsbury Park
Many people feel uncomfortable with their voices.
You are not alone!
Relax and Sing
Safe in an informal, small group (maximum 6), you can explore your relationship with your voice, discover barriers and learn practical, relaxed methods to move forward with your singing.
Shy people and anxious beginners are all made very welcome, with no fear of embarrassment or exposure.
Freeing your voice can have remarkable benefits - improving your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
You will learn
- Relaxation techniques
- How feelings, memories and unhelpful beliefs affect confidence.
- Natural breathing
- Guided imagery & visualisation
- How to "warm-up" your voice
- Core principles and techniques of natural voice production.
- The Anxiety affect
- Applying our skills to songs